How effective is ozone treatment for acne?
Ozone facial benefits – ozone sauna therapy helps with healing several types of acne because the oxygen is being made to infused through your skin – therefore the bacteria dies – the comedone dries up and your skin gets better.
If you suffer from acne, our hearts go out to you. Acne is hands down one of the most frustrating skin conditions. Also, acne is painful and it also leaves scars on your face and your self-esteem low. Moreover, acne is also a difficult skin condition to cure because there are several types of acne and endless reasons why someone might suffer from it.
While some people have more breakouts because they have oily skin or an unhealthy diet. The most common cause of acne is unknown. The occasional breakout is normal, but more and more people nowadays are suffering from severe and chronic acne with no known cause and no definitive cure. Sure, there are products you can buy to help your acne, such as benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid face washes or masks. Sometimes they work, but more often than not, they don’t solve the problem long-term. When you suffer from chronic acne, it truly affects every aspect of your life. You may find that you aren’t as confident or you aren’t as excited to take pictures with friends and family. That’s no way to live! There is a solution that can completely revolutionize your skincare routine and free you from that pesky acne and it’s ozone steam sauna therapy.
Ozone vs. types of acne
Acne is pretty unpredictable. Those who suffer from breakouts can find that acne doesn’t only appear on their face, but other places on their body as well like their chest and back. Before we explain what ozone sauna therapy is and how it can help, it’s important to understand acne completely. There are several types of acne:
- Blackheads: This is one of the most common types of acne and is usually caused by excess oil production. They appear as miniscule black or yellow bumps on the skin.
- Whiteheads: Whiteheads is the second most common type of acne. They are similar to blackheads, but instead of appearing as a small black bump, the tip of the pimple is white.
- Papules: Papules are small, sore red bumps that appear on the skin’s surface. They can oftentimes mimic the appearance of eczema.
- Pustules: Pustules look similar to papules but have a white head in the center from the accumulation of pus.
- Nodules: Nodules are one of the most painful types of acne. They are large, hard bumps beneath the skin’s surface that are unable to pop like blackheads or whiteheads.
- Cysts: Cysts are both incredibly painful and very dangerous. Like nodules, they are large, hard bumps underneath the skin’s surface, but pus fills these bumps. Cystic acne can easily lead to scarring.
Ozone sauna therapy and acne
It can be difficult to get rid of any type of acne. From using cosmetic products on our face to touching our face when our hands are dirty, there are so many mindless things we do every day that actually perpetuate our acne. However, other acne is hormonal and topical solutions don’t work to “cure” it. Ozone steam sauna therapy may be the perfect solution if you suffer from chronic acne. It can help cure your acne from the inside out, rather than from the outside in, which is the method topical products use.
Important to realize, ozone steam sauna therapy cleanses the body of toxins, kill bacteria, improve blood circulation, decrease anxiety and depression and balance hormones. Book an ozone sauna therapy appointment today to see the wonders that this treatment can do for your skin.